Sunday, July 13, 2014

What are deamons doing here?!?!

After blowing all my previous hobby budget on 7th and the Ork book, I was finally able to buy models. I went with a box of deamonettes so I can finally have some legitimate models to summon with my wierdboys.  I was originally going to mix ork parts and deamonette parts but the differences between them just makes that impractical and would look silly.

So I just went stock on these models. Which may influence the way I go forward with this stuff. I mean eventually I want 30 deamonettes, a bloodthirster, 3 screamers, 5 seekers, and maybe pink horrors and heralds. Basically a decent deamon army!!  This is in addition to the Chaos Space Marines I'm planning on building with a sorcerer, noise marines and a hell drake.  Plus 1 or 2 Gorkanaughts, and a 2nd Riptide. LOL no chance of my buying all that any time soon.

In other words, there is going to be a lot of Chaos on the table for a long time.  The Blood Angels and Space Wolves are now even farther back on the burner then before..but I do have all the Blood Angels I built primed finally.


I'm working on finishing the wierdboy, and then I still have Trukks and Mek Guns to paint! Oh, and some commissions on top of it.  It's been a while since I've had such a full paint queue and will for a long time to come.

The best part is I plan on painting the skin on these like I did my Cybork KFF Mek, which is a combination of grey, green and purple. I think it will be perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment